About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven: A Remarkable Account of Miracles, Angels, and Life beyond This World

A wonderful, touching account of one little boy's journey into the most wonderful place - Heaven. He may have been six, but the things he described couldn't have been imagined - he saw angels, heard things, and talked to Jesus. And besides, why would a six-year-old who'd been in a coma make anything up about what he saw?

Alex and his father, Kevin, were in a horrible car accident that left Alex on the verge of death and in a coma. No one is sure he will survive. When he wakes up, though, to everyone's surprise, he has a wonderful story to tell - about Heaven and Christ. A beautiful reminder that God watches all, even the smallest person is still important in the Lord's eyes, and He is the ultimate Healer and conquerer and authority over death.

Although it has been made into a movie, I haven't yet had the pleasure of watching it, but I can't wait until I'm lucky enough to get that chance.