About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

'I'm No Angel' Touches the Heart



At first I thought “I’m No Angel” would be boring. However, the story went much deeper than that. I could really connect to Kylie Bisutti as well as her struggles and challenges. I’ve known several young ladies who struggle with body image, and it’s something many people struggle with. I know a few people who model and who admit it is a challenging lifestyle. The book was excellent, and I recommend it to anyone.