About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

Night Mare is Heart Breaking and Sweet



In “Night Mare,” Ellie is a young girl who is assigned a class assignment to blog. This is the final novel is a series about Ellie. She adores her beloved horse, Dream, and decides to write about him. Only she discovers that the Pinto has owners, and isn’t a runaway like she and her family believed before. The novel shines with plots twists and the true and affectionate love between a girl and her horse. After all, who wouldn’t say that Ellie loved her horse? I myself love horses and I love to ride them. They are exciting creatures and loveable as well. The novel’s plot seemed a little far-fetched – Dream’s owners just happened to read the same blog Ellie was writing and could figure out he was their horse? But the emotions, the loss, and Ellie and the horse were definitely well-developed and extremely poignant. Some events are beyond our control, and God definitely is still in control, even when we don’t see him.