About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

All For A Sister Review

Celeste Dufrane has it all: wealth, stardom, everything she thinks is happiness. Living in Hollywood in the Roaring Twenties, she is happy. Then her mother dies and she discovers her mother left half of her fortune to Dana, a woman accused of killing Celeste's baby sister, Mary. But as Celeste and Dana learn more about Celeste's mother's secrets, the truth surprises them.

An interesting story and premise, the book didn't take me long to finish. Allison Pittman crafts wonderful characters in Celeste and Dana, and kept me on the edge of my seat. I felt like I really knew the characters and definitely wanted to keep reading. I'm looking forward to reading more of Allison's books.