About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

'Haunted Waters' Red Rock Mysteries

Bryce and Ashley are twins who solve mysteries! I always have been fascinated by twins, especially boy and girl twins. And I love to have a mystery to solve. This book was perfect for me. I read it before, and recently re-read it. The twins are clever and smart, and learn valuable lessons about God and teamwork. This is perfect for young teenagers or children, and parents can read it aloud to their children and enjoy the stories as well. And Jerry B. Jenkins is a crafty writer, as always, and you know he will provide solid biblical principles.