About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

TJ and The Time Stumblers

A fun and exciting story, "New Kid Catastrophes" is the first in a series, TJ and the Time Stumblers. TJ finds two time travelers (who are invisible to everyone but her) who have gone back in time to study her as a teenager as part of a school project because supposedly she will do something great that will affect history, although they won't tell her what that is. They get her into a lot of trouble! 

This is a great book, a fun read, and exciting. I wasn't sure about reading more, but then I kind of want to. While it was different, and some kids would connect, I had trouble connecting with TJ and the guys. But, it's still a great little book for some kids. Parents should definitely read over it and then decide whether or not to allow their kids to read it!