About Me

My photo
I have two Bachelor of Arts' degrees from Southeast Missouri State University, an English degree with an option in Writing and a Mass Communication degree with an emphasis in Journalism. I also have a minor in Spanish. I am proficient in Spanish, AP Style, Microsoft Office Suite, Pages Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop.

'The Prayer Box'

The road to redemption is not paved smoothly, as Tandi Reese discovers in "The Prayer Box." Fleeing a dark past, Tandi Reese is struggling and a young mother. She lives in a rental cottage on Iola Ann Poole's estate. When the ninety-one-year-old dies, Tandi must clear out her house. And everything changes for Tandi when she finds 91 boxes with scraps of paper, one for each year Iola lived, with messages, prayers, and hopes written out on them.

A touching and wonderful story, Lisa Wingate shows us a touching, heart-wrenching story of one young woman's struggle to find stability and love.

Definitely I recommend this.